Environmental policy is an integral part of coating, in particular because of the use of flush water, which must be treated before draining. Consequently, environmental protection has been a devoted and important consideration in our production process. Vasar Ltd. holds a valid environmental complex permit, which is issued and renewed annually by the Environment Agency of the Republic of Estonia.
The aim of the environmental policy of Vasar Ltd. is to minimize the negative impact of the company’s activities on the environment and humans. The main task in implementation of the environmental policy is the reducing of energy consumption and the quantity of raw materials per unit of output.
Important steps in implementing the environmental policy would be following:
– Meet the environmental requirements of Republic of Estonia
– Meet the requirements of The Environmental Management Standard ISO 14001
– Utilize effectively and efficiently all the resources, including energy, materials, working time
– Educate employees of the company, ensuring environmental awareness for the implementing of environmental goals
– Search for and deploy new environmentally friendly and resource-efficient technologies, including the disuse of chromium processes and the gradual transition to cyan-free processes
Vasar Ltd. holds the internationally recognized Environmental Management System certificate confirming the adequacy of its environmental conditions to ISO 14001:2015 standard.