Work environment policy
Vasar Ltd. work environment policy is based on the duty to manage the production and provision of services in accordance with safety requirements. Employees are the most important resource of the company and consequently, Vasar Ltd. is engaged in the continuous improvement of the workplace.
This is ensured by:
– Conformity of operations with laws and other recognized standards
– Developing the organization and raising the competence of our professionals
– Creating a safe and healthy working environment for our employees and partners, taking account of occupational health and safety requirements
– Ensuring the safety of third parties affected by our activities
– Avoiding and preventing accidents and emergency situations and ensuring that employees are able to act adequately in the case of emergencies
– Avoiding and preventing injuries and occupational diseases
– Identifying, measuring, evaluating and managing occupational health and safety risks
– Notifying company’s employees and partners about the occupational health and safety principles of the company
– Working continuously to improve working conditions and ensuring the welfare of our employees
– Improving continuously the performance and management of the control system
Vasar Ltd. holds EVS 18001:2007 (OHSAS 18001) certificate of Health and Safety Management System standard.